Lulu diaper clutch PDF sewing pattern
The Lulu Diaper Clutch is a fun project and makes a fantastic baby shower gift. The clutch holds baby wipes and diapers and is held closed by a velcro flap or a snap. Our instructions are detailed and include clear pictures to help you through this project.
Skill Level: Confident beginners and up
Recommended Fabric: Quilting cotton reinforced with fusible interfacing
Provided with your purchase:
- A Test Print document to help you ensure that you will print your pattern in the proper scale;
- Step-by-step instructions;
- An “Overview”, which is a snapshot of all the pattern pieces;
- The pattern pieces, in three paper size formats: A4 for our European customers, US Letter for our North American customers, and A0 format for those wishing to have a copy shop print the pattern.
Required material based on a 1.4 meter (55") bolt:
- 3 pieces of fabric 100cm (40") x 30cm (12") height;
- 2 lengths of 30cm (12") wide fusible fleece;
- 100cm (40") bias tape;
- 5cm (2") length of Velcro fastener (or snaps);
- Optional: 30cm (12") lace ribbon.
For personal use only, all rights reserved.