Lulu diaper clutch PDF sewing pattern
The LULU Diaper Clutch is a fun project and makes a fantastic baby shower gift. The clutch holds baby wipes and diapers and is held closed by a velcro flap. Our eBook instructions are detailed and include clear pictures to help you through this project.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Recommended Fabric: Quilting cotton
Provided with your purchase:
- A Test Print document to help you ensure that you will print your pattern on the proper scale;
- An “eBook”, with step-by-step instructions for sewing your project;
- An “Overview”, which is a snapshot of all the pattern pieces;
- The pattern pieces, in two paper size formats: A4 for our European customers, and US Letter for our North American customers. Simply print the PDF for the paper size you normally use.
- The pattern is also provided in an A0 copyshop version;
Required material based on a 1,40 meter (55") bolt:
- 3 pieces of fabric 100cm (40") x 30cm (12") height;
- 2 lengths of 30cm (12") wide fusible fleece;
- 100cm (40") bias tape;
- 5cm (2") length of Velcro fastener (or snaps);
- Optional: 30cm (12") lace ribbon.
For personal use only, all rights reserved. To sell finished products made using our patterns, contact us for licensing terms.