Appleton iPad or tablet cover PDF sewing pattern
Are you looking for a matching iPad or tablet cover? Or are you looking for a unique and very useful gift?
Our Appleton pattern offers you two versions A + B and with the help of our table, you can create any size you desire.
This sewing project is perfect for beginners, too.
Our eBook instructions are detailed and include clear pictures to help you through this project.
Skill Level: Beginners
Recommended Fabric: Quilting cotton
Notions: You can attach a snap button or Velcro fastener, we also explain how to attach a ribbon (felt version, view grey cover), fusible fleece
Provided with your purchase:
- An “eBook”, with step-by-step instructions for sewing your project;
- The measurements for Version A + B as well as measurements explaining how to sew any size you desire.
Required material based on a 1,40 meter (55") bolt:
- Finished iPad cover measuring "Width x Height": 25.5cm (10") x 19cm (7 ½") matching an iPad with the dimensions: 24cm (9 ½") x 18.5cm (7 ¼")
- 5cm (2") length of Velcro fastener (or snaps);
- Optional: 30cm (12") lace ribbon.
For personal use only, all rights reserved. To sell finished products made using our patterns, contact us for licensing terms.